Welcome to More Of Powertrip Radio as You May Know this is th new Page Blogger For Powertrip Radio and we Keep Making This Bigger And Bigger.
- This Saturday is Powertrip Radio Ke Bombazo and its gona be live get to listen to 5 Hours Of Music Live on Powertrip Radio, As We Bring you The Best Music In Town. Powertrip Radio is On Top Of Everything So Get Ready For The Best Of The Best This Coming Saturday. EJ The Little King is On The Cover Promo For This Event and also Remember Powertrip Radio keep Making History after History and we will keep Making History cause we are Best On What We Do and We Do Everything for You Listeners Out There....
- Powertrip Radio One Year Birthday is Coming This April 20 but Powertrip Radio will Be Celebrating it on April 21st with 5 Hours Of Music Powertrip Radio is Happy About This And Is Happy About Having Already There First Year Online Playing you guys the best Music which we do that for you Radio Listeners Out There....
- Powertrip Radio Opens on April 20, 2011 And what a Year it was we had it all happening to us The Radio kept growing and Growing and this was something BIG for us cause as you may know Powertrip Entertainment is Now Known World Wide. Im 28 Years Old and if this is what Im Good At I Guess I Will keep doing it For All The Listeners Out There. The Very first Person that ask me for the Help was Alexander Rivera Lopez a.k.a. Alexito and as you could see almost a year already and he Quits. Bad Boy Yako which is My Brother Real Name Miguel Mendez also ask to be on the Radio on May 23rd 2011 he joins Powertrip Radio, and as good that I Am I Gave him 6PM to 8PM now who would do that Me. And He Came And Quit The Radio but its ok cause That Made us Bigger and Better than Ever.
- Powertrip Radio will keep making History and Now we will make it Bigger And Better and Powertrip Radio will keep showing the People that Quits The Radio that we Dont Need them To Have Fun on The Radio. Powertrip Radio is Better and Bigger Than Ever with Rosey Cosme Now a Part of The Radio all I Could Say is Beware.
- EJ The Little King is Working On His New Music Video call Son 3. Im Happy For Him cause to be 14 and going thru alot you have got to give this Kid Credit Me I Give him all the Credit in the WORLD. I Start it Working With him on 2007 and ever sends I Dont Regret a bit of it. I Love Working With EJ The Little King and His Family and Its Gona stay they way it is. Powertrip Entertainment keeps working with the best and you already know it.....
- For All Of You Miguelito Fans Win A Autograph Poster Of Miguelito El Heredero On Powertrip Radio Win it, Win. Powertrip is Happy to give away Miguelito stuff at the Radio for All of his fans winner will get The Poster Autograph of Miguelito's Debut Movie "Nadie Sabe Lo Que Tiene" So Win Poster On Powertrip Radio.... http://www.powertripradio.listen2myradio.com/.






0 comments:
Post a Comment