...

Widget is loading comments...

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

5 Star Photography Crew

- On Sunday September 21, 2014 La Feria De La Familia took place at the XL Center in Hartford, CT, I was there Taking Pictures for the Event I was also glad to have the Help of a Few People for the Day Jose,Joxiel and Abdiel which was a really Big Help For me... I Had a Blast and I would Announced Jose Raul and Joxiel as Part of 5 Star Photography for taking Amazing Photos for me on La Feria De La Familia. I Had a Blast and I know they did to.......

- This year we hope to do it Once Again and be there live at the XL Center for La Feria de La Familia 2015 and have the same crew come help out and with no regrets it will be FUN again in 2015.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment