...

Widget is loading comments...

Friday, February 13, 2015

SHOUT OUT 2: IVAN SUAREZ

- Powertrip Radio Today give Shout Out 2 Ivan Suarez a Student from My Class who will NOT be coming Back after today, he was an AWESOME student and he will be Miss. Ivan Suarez this is MR. Alex I'm Writting This as Myself and not as the Radio Host, you are an Awesome Student, what you are going thru No KID should go thru that, I Could imagine what you were going thru going from School to School (Over 10 In Total), I think that seeing you walk in at the End of the Day Crying was NOT the way I Wanted to see you, In the 5 Month that you were in that School it was Fun and I was Glad to be One of Your Teachers, Thank You for everything, Thank you For Telling me Today that you wanted to VOTE for Me For Teacher of The Year, Thank You for The Time we spent with all the Other Students in Center, Thank You Ivan, Today I Take My Time to write this on my RADIO and to also wish you the Best kiddo on your New School and new Location. I hope everything Goes well with you God Bless....... HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN......

0 comments:

Post a Comment