- As you may know Powertrip Radio was Hacked during Live Broadcasting by Some Looooooseeeerrrrr, But that's not stopping us from making more and more shows for you Listeners out there. Powertrip Radio is a place for Entertainment, Is a place were you come in Relax and listen to some of the best Music from the Past and Present, Why it had to Happen on #ThrowbackThursday why us. WE GOT NEWS FOR THEM....
- Powertrip Radio Hacked or No Hacked we are still gonna give you Throwback Thursday but it will take Place Tomorrow as Throwback Saturday. People we I Have in Mind It's gonna be a Must Listen Thursday Show Liveeee on Powertrip Radio this is gonna be SICK.
- We will have a blast doing this Show Tomorrow LIVE WITH ALEX Throwback Saturday It's gonna be a Must Listen SHOW I PROMISE.......
- Powertrip Radio Hacked or No Hacked we are still gonna give you Throwback Thursday but it will take Place Tomorrow as Throwback Saturday. People we I Have in Mind It's gonna be a Must Listen Thursday Show Liveeee on Powertrip Radio this is gonna be SICK.
- We will have a blast doing this Show Tomorrow LIVE WITH ALEX Throwback Saturday It's gonna be a Must Listen SHOW I PROMISE.......






0 comments:
Post a Comment